BUZZ Registration, a subsidiary of Global Planners, Inc., (and NJBIZ Best Place to Work!) is looking for a client-focused, motivated and passionate Meeting Coordinator. As part of the BUZZ Registration team, you’ll provide our Meeting Planner clients with expertise in the coordination of attendee registration and travel, on-site attendee management and tracking, and post-meeting reporting and reconciliation.
As the ideal candidate, your attention-to-detail is first-rate, even when managing multiple projects and accounts simultaneously. You understand that the client and attendee experience begins with their first interaction and your passion for meeting planning and client services is apparent. You have the discipline and focus to accomplish tasks in a flawless, yet efficient manner and strive for excellence in all that you do. You have a keen sense when it comes to problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills and can quickly ascertain the appropriate level of formality when speaking with clients, attendees, vendors and partners. The salary for the position is $30,000-$40,000.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in hospitality required
- Familiarity with registration software, specifically Cvent
- Understanding of and “knack” for technology
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Superior proofreading and editing skills
- Comfort with travel, domestic and international
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
Location/Region: Hamilton Township