Strategic Meetings Management
About Meeting Alliance
Based in Robbinsville, NJ, Meeting Alliance is nationally recognized leader in meeting logistics, incentive travel and event management. Meeting Alliance has been awarded honors from CMI 25 and Inc. 5000 for the tenth consecutive year and is listed by NJ Biz as one of 50 fastest growing companies.
The foundation of the business is built on the concept of planning and executing flawless meetings and events while providing a level of client service that sets us apart from our competitors.
About the Position
The Data Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the attendee registration process, including attendee communications and database management. The DC supports the operations team in the planning of all events and must deliver excellent customer service to the client and meeting attendees.
- Work with IT counterpart to create registration websites, proofreading all related documents for grammatical errors and process accuracy
- Using various registration technologies, upload attendee files and send out meeting invitations
- Monitor registration activity and follow up accordingly
- Troubleshoot registration issues and answer any questions the operations managers or clients may have while managing the day to day registration process for a program
- Manage all aspects of the hotel room block, including attrition, additional rooms, and make any necessary adjustments based on cut off dates.
- Communicate housing details to hotel and work closely with hotel personnel to ensure accuracy of data
- Work with travel agencies to ensure accuracy of air manifests
- Coordinate air manifests with attendee files and provide information to DMC vendors
- Communicate any hotel or flight changes to the appropriate suppliers and travel staff
- Reconcile all post program reports based on actual attendee data
- Prepare name badges and other attendee specific print materials
- Work on site at meeting location when appropriate
- Maintain client relationships; understand and adhere to client policies, procedures and expectations
- Assume and perform other duties not specifically listed here, as needed by operations managers
- 1-3 years job related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge and previous experience with meetings and attendee management technology a plus
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a highly professional manner with individuals at all levels
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple tasks while working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree preferred