Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work
. Primary Responsibilities:
- Establish and cultivate relationships with community - based organizations, influencers and potential new Medicaid customers
- Market the health plan at assigned events and locations within Lewis County, including food distributions, churches, retailers, health fairs and community events
- Meet established goals for events attended
- Seek out new community outreach opportunities to meet established goals
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Ability to travel within Lewis, Cowlitz, Clark County up to 75% - 90% of their day
- Ability to work varied shifts, 16 - 24 hours per week based on events calendar including the ability to work evenings and weekends
- Access to reliable transportation to travel to assigned events within service delivery area
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English (ability to read, write and speak both languages)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State.
- Basic knowledge of community marketing practices and procedures
- Ability to respond to routine or standard requests
- Use existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems
- Willing to seek out other team members for instruction, guidance or direction.
- Maintain high integrity and be compliant to the rules that govern our activities
- Driven by a desire to help and a commitment to make a difference
Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: WA, UHG, UnitedHealthcare, Community, Lewis, Centralia, Chehalis, Events
Location/Region: Centralia, WA