The Project Coordinator is a key contributor to meeting/event planning, and working on multiple (simultaneous) programs. The PC will work closely with Account Manager or Project Manager.
- Build meeting/event websites in either Cvent or Starcite, utilizing approved client templates. Develop and prepare all mailings and ensure proofing prior to distribution – save the date, invitation, confirmation, final confirmation to all attendees, agreements, W9’s etc. (including vendors and clients)
- Follow up phone calls to participants for correct data, missing consultant agreement, etc.
- Follow up phone calls to non-responder’s the day following registration deadlines.
- Coordination of all HCP relevant documentation, e.g. consultant agreements, W9’s, Govt. forms Honoraria calculator, etc.
- Tabulation and reporting of all post meeting surveys if directed by Client or Project Manager.
- Create, when required, meeting themes/logos – always obtaining client approval.
- Ensure attendee data is up to date daily and accurate. Assist attendees with special requests/needs.
- Daily attendee correspondence - Guaranteed same day response via phone or email.
- Identify and manage VIP’s as directed by Client group.
- Build mobile apps via Doubledutch, Crowdcompass, or other software applications.
- Manage post meeting attendee reimbursement process, per client SOP, as directed.
- Coordinate with DMC (ensure PM approval), oversight of all flight information and pick-up times.
- Coordinate all attendee air travel needs & requirements; send info to travel agency as needed. Ensure accuracy of flight information, proofing etc.
- Oversight of all rooming lists; cross check rooming list from hotel vs. rooming list in website or database and apprise PM of any necessary changes that need to be communicated to the hotel.
PRINT MATERIALS & SUPPLIES
- Creation of Meeting Binders.
- Utilizing approved template, modify and prepare all Welcome Kits for each meeting (see list below) as applicable to each meeting. Must proof first draft then provide to Project Manager.
- Ensure all supplies are on hand, proper signage (order if needed), order paper, when needed.
- Signage needs: develop and print laminated airport signs, inserts for hotel signage, etc.
- Print and stuff welcome kits. Must be QC’d for accuracy prior to departure to ensure that we have them for all attendees.
- Print reports and stuff on-site binders for on-site staff.
- Review and restock missing supplies from supply box.
- Pull and pack signage for shipment.
- Ship all materials and maintain Fed Ex tracking numbers.
- Ensure that attendee data is kept accurate and with all important fields to ensure accurate State reporting. All information is needed in appropriate time frame for accurate reporting.
- Prepare and file all compliance related agreements per SOP and scan into server as needed.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to: SVP – Shared Services
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize simultaneous tasks in a fast paces environment and work effectively and efficiently to support and maintain good relationships with internal departments, clients and suppliers.
- Team Work, Customer Service Focused, Positive Attitude
- Unparalleled Integrity and Work Ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Incredible anticipation skills
- Ability to assist in conflict/problem solving internally and with suppliers / clients
- Knowledgeable in Starcite and Cvent as well as Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint a plus
- Occasional on-site travel to assist with large meeting.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
Work Experience: 1 – 2 years work experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
Location/Region: Amityville, NY