About the Job
HealthLogiX (www.hlxusa.com), a Parsippany NJ based full service Medical Education Company is currently looking for a Speakers Bureau Coordinator to join our growing team. The Speakers Bureau Coordinator will be responsible for executing logistics for medical education events and ensure that programs commitments are met on-schedule and within budget. In addition, this role is also responsible for maintaining consistent communication with sales representatives, faculty, suppliers and internal staff throughout the process.
Candidate must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of the team with a positive attitude, who is motivated to grow as an individual while contributing positively to the success of the company. HealthLogiX offers a great benefits package and many opportunities for career advancement.
- Act as liaison with Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives and Physician Speakers to coordinate small lecture programs throughout the USA while maintaining a positive relationship with all stakeholders.
- Keep detailed files on all aspects of communication, correspondence and financial documents relating to each program (organized in date order and all necessary documents filed); including records of contracts and special menu selection.
- Utilize database for initiating and tracking progress of each program
- Provide superior customer service to our clients
- Provide coverage for other team members when needed
- Maintain organized program records
- Coordinate logistics of speaker programs and all parties associated such that client policy and procedures are followed, positive relationships are built and maintained, and the meets the logistical goals of all involved.
- Coordinate all meeting logistics including registration, ground transportation, hotel accommodations meeting room set-up, audio/visual services, leisure activities, meal functions, hotel contracts, on-site staff, and budget reconciliation at conclusion of program.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the Project Manager on project status.
- Coordinate dates and travel arrangements for speaker.
- Maintain checklists/ charts of components and their status and provide status to project manager.
- A good understanding and adherence to pharma/client compliance guidelines; liaison with compliance partners (Sunshine reporting).
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to see long-term assignments through to completion
- Meet strict deadlines
- Organized, creative, and efficient
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to act diplomatically
- Basic understanding of budgeting process
- Proven ability to work under deadline pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ideal candidate will have 2 plus years of pharmaceutical dinner meeting experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Polished phone skills with the ability to work independently in a demanding environment.
- Display an in depth knowledge of meeting planning, contract negotiation and fiscally responsible meeting spend.
- Availability to work in Parsippany, NJ office
Location/Region: Parsippany, NJ (07054)