LOVE WHAT YOU DO! We're looking for hard-working energetic individuals like you to join our team!
Join one of the hottest trends in the salon industry.
As waxing continues to gain in popularity, a career dedicated to waxing has endless possibilities.
You will experience the delight of clients as their confidence and self-esteem improve with each service you provide.
Already a leading trend in the beauty industry, Waxing the City is changing the world of hair removal!
We are recruiting you to be a part of this movement!
We offer a specialty service, in a hip, modern, and upbeat environment.
Part-time openings available. Hourly plus Commission pay structure.
The Studio Coordinator is a key position in determining the success of the studio.
The Coordinator is often the first and last point of contact for clients and creating an impression of warmth, professionalism and efficiency is essential.
We offer a friendly, modern, edgy and clean environment, flexible hours, hourly compensation with commission potential.
The Studio Coordinator is a key holder and accountable for all front desk operations including phone, retail sales, cash transactions, client point of sale activities, customer service standards, and general day to day operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Greeting customers as they arrive at the studio and making sure they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, handle their inquiries and book studio appointments.
* Answering the phones and handling subsequent inquiries and bookings
* Retail waxing products and services - The Coordinator will need to invest time in understanding the different services available and the various pre and post waxing products for sale within the studio so that they can give useful advice to clients and ultimately sell them products.
* Monitoring and renewing stock levels -you may be expected to ensure that front of studio (retail area) product displays are properly stocked and look appealing.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments
* Assist in keeping studio clean and tidy
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: 1.
Coverage of shifts in short-notice/emergency situations (sickness, etc.)
2. Customer contacts and rescheduling if needed.
3. Participate in defined community outreach requirements.
ROLE SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY: The Studio Coordinator reports directly to Studio Manager and indirectly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all aspects of front desk operations.
The Coordinator is accountable for meeting established customer service standards focusing on both internal customer (staff, volunteers, interns, vendors) and external customer (current clients and all potential customers).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Required:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Written and Verbal skills * Team player within team environment
* Exceptional Customer Service * Multi-tasking
* Detail Oriented Preferred:
* Front Office Experience
* Experience in Salon/Studio Industry We currently have part-time Studio Coordinator positions available.
Location/Region: Franklin, TN (37064)