The Senior Associate position is responsible for all coordinating all Financial Executive International committee meetings and special events as scheduled by FEI staff liaisons or committee chairs. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to the FEI staff liaisons and act as a point of contact for committee meetings and as the liaison between FEI and the facilities at which these committee meetings are held. This position works with all FEI staff committee liaisons, committee leaders and members, to meet necessary deadlines and ensure committees are operating in compliance with FEI by-laws, and NASBA requirements for CPE related programs. When requested supports the Director of Professional Development with the execution of any additional professional development programs.
- Secures calendars for each committee including any professional development programs, committee meetings and socials.
- With the committee staff liaison, develops a production schedule to establish program information due dates are established.
- Enters all key data/dates into professional development process flow.
- Follows up with committee staff liaison or committee leader as needed to secure program information and meet established production deadlines.
- Obtain accurate information for data entry of each committee scheduled event.
- Adds all committee information to database including prices, speakers, titles, dates and locations and amends information if necessary on an on-going basis.
- Collects data necessary to measure effectiveness of committee meetings/events.
- Under the direction of management, maintain accurate databases and reports for internal and external use.
- For large meetings, works with staff liaison to secure program information from committee and prepares information to be produced by marketing.
- Enters all information into the conference app for all committee conferences and special event.
- Coordinates the distribution of any/all marketing information, meeting notices, with the Marketing department.
- Responsible for documentation and management of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Secures dates with facilities/restaurants based on the committee schedule and procures contracts for all dates.
- Procures contracts and conducts a preliminary review to ensure that all logistics are correct while making every effort to negotiate best rates. Forwards all contracts to Director of Professional Development for approval.
- For each committee meeting, follow through with logistical details including room blocks, room set-up, audio-visual requirements, meal selection and guarantees.
- Monitors counts for each committee meeting and relates these counts to each committee contact, if applicable.
- Responsible for post-event and event reporting, including invoice review and data analysis, covering hotels, restaurant bills etc. Reviews attendee lists, attendee breakdowns, and costs for accuracy.
Continuing Education Administration:
- Processes and archives all CPE eligible program materials and information from all sources using Standard Operational Procedures and NASBA Guidelines.
- Provides support to committee leaders, members and staff for all CPE questions or CPE audit-related issues.
- Ensures all professional development programs are reconciled to ensure proper release of CPE.
- With the Director of Professional Development conducts an annual compliance audit of all FEI committee meetings and committee professional development events.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for staff coordinating virtual events/webinars.
- Works with staff executing virtual events/webinars to ensure proper execution, compliance, and release of CPE credits.
- With the Director of Professional Development conducts an annual compliance audit of all virtual events.
- Secures outlines from speakers or vendors and prepares them for reproduction/publication to website.
- Produces support material for all committee meetings including agendas, speaker bios, slide decks, CPE approval forms and evaluations.
- Prepares names badges and/or table tents as needed for committee speakers and attendees.
- Ensures that copies of all handouts are filed in the permanent committee event file.
- When applicable, determines number of books to be ordered for each committee meeting and places these orders with vendors. Maintains contact with vendors regarding shipment of book, when, where and or shipped.
- Upload any committee documents for meeting. This includes program roster, evaluations, credit letters and registration forms.
- Reconcile program rosters, evaluations, forms and other reports for each event and enters data into database.
- Ensures the return of any packages after the meetings and performs a preliminary reconciliation to ensure that all required information has been returned
- Sends each committee speaker a packet which includes a confirmation letter, audio visual request form, outline due dates and other pertinent information.
- Coordinates any sleeping room arrangements when needed.
- Conducts follow-up correspondence as necessary to determine any last minute details.
- Schedules and coordinates speaker prep calls for all committee conferences and other professional development events as needed.
- Provides full administrative support to the FEI committee staff liaisons.
- Monitors committee event information at all times to ensure accuracy and makes changes as necessary. Keeps staff people appraised of any program changes.
- Maintains files for each meeting executed by the committee.
- Obtains minutes from each committee that produces minutes, reproduces and distributes.
- Notifies each committee as to the due dates for submission of any year end reports.
- Serves as primary contact for all committee related registration processing.
- Acts as main contact point for all committee customer service related telephone inquiries.
- Responsible for post event reporting, including invoice review and data analysis, covering hotels, entertainment, security, etc. Reviews attendee lists, attendee breakdowns, and costs for accuracy.
- College degree or equivalent experience; CMP preferred
- Familiarity with membership organizations
- PC knowledge
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communications skills
- Must be available to work some early morning hours or late hours as dictated by event.
About this company
Financial Executives International is a network of more than 10,000 best-in-business financial professionals with more than 65 local Chapters globally.
Location/Region: Morristown, NJ