The Event Registration Coordinator will serve as a registration & communication expert of the Corporate Events Department, partnering with Event Planners and Coordinators to execute the following for internal/external meetings and events, using a web-based Event Management System:
- Online registration website/form (event, housing and travel);
- Strategic printed, electronic and mobile technology marketing campaigns;
- Coordinate event reporting & attendee maintenance support before, during and after meetings & events.
- Assist the lead Event Planner/Coordinator, planning committee and key stakeholders to define registration needs and delivery method for level 1 and 2 events.
- Build, test and launch template or custom registration forms and event website solutions, including, but not limited to, registration questions with advanced logic, housing management, webpage content, overall site design, GDS travel integration and third-party API integration.
- Structure event reports for registrants, sessions, housing and travelers. Coordinate pre-event & onsite registration support and attendee maintenance.
- Manage hotel communication and rooming list submission.
- Determine and implement the appropriate travel integration with Corporate Travel systems. Prepare printed or electronic onsite registration materials.
- Assist lead Event Planner/Coordinator with the collation, packing and shipping of event materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Creative Services Department to generate custom graphics and adhere to firm and event branding standards.
- Facilitate Corporate Compliance policies for event communication.
- Assist with communication to prepare the Customer Service team for fielding calls and supporting event registration.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- AA degree in Hospitality, Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous experience performing advanced administrative functions.
- Advanced or expert proficiency with the following event software: CVENT, Passkey, CrowdCompass
- Understanding and knowledge of the event planning industry and technology is preferred.
- Strong commitment to provide exceptional customer services.
- Strong ability to multi-task, stay organized and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on several client projects at once and coordinate deadlines; client support calls, emails and concerns; and event details on an on-going basis.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative approach with other team members and planning committees across departments, with a simultaneous ability to own tasks and meet deadlines independently.
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to learn the Event Management System quickly.
- Strong foundation in the MS Office Suite, especially Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and image editing software, and an understanding of web/graphic design, internet and e-commerce terminology is preferred.
- Proactively keep a project on track; troubleshoot problems as they arise, and communicate regular updates with internal clients/stakeholders and external partners
- Available to work long hours in-to evenings for staffing events or to make final event preparations, as needed. Very minimal, if any, travel required.
Location/Region: Doral, FL