Skyline is seeking a driven B2B consultative sales professional to join our team. Our exhibit sales position revolves around uncovering the exhibit needs of our clients/prospects, and providing suitable solutions. Our sales team flourishes in a creative, fun, hard-working, lucrative atmosphere.
This person will join a high-growth company that provides superior products and full turnkey services to a vast customer base. You will be supported by an award-winning design and production team that will create amazing solutions you can sell with confidence.
This is an ideal opportunity for a consultative sales professional to earn uncapped commissions representing a trusted brand.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop thorough understanding of Skyline products/services and develop communication strategies to present our complete portfolio to potential clients
- Capitalize on all sales techniques: phone, email, html, direct mail, association involvement, and networking to generate sales lead opportunities, launch new sales initiatives, build relationships and create opportunities.
- Maintain CRM database of current and prospective clients
- Direct one-on-one communication with clients
- Consultative process to discover and provide customer solutions
- Participate in seminars in local showroom and outlying areas
- Demonstrate & quote products and services to clients
- Coordinate exhibit delivery & set-up training with clients
- Ongoing account management, including client contact with all managerial levels to support specific current and future client needs
- Travel to customer locations and national tradeshows as required
- Work in a team-selling environment
- Four-year degree or equivalent sales experience
- Experience selling in the exhibit and tradeshow industry highly preferred
- At least one year experience in account management
- Strong desire and determination to develop new business, which includes cold calling and independent lead generation.
- Strong presentation skills, as well as excellent written and organizational ability.
- Proficiency interacting with a CRM database (salesforce preferred)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Comfortable selling into all roles of an organization (Manager, Director, VP, C-Level)
- Proven ability to build and nurture client relationships
- Knowledgeable of computers and technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
Base Salary of $50,000 - $70,000 annually, plus monthly commission.
Benefits include: Team happy hours, fun working environment, casual dress code, flexible work hours, team outings, professional sales training and career development, a generous salary plus commission, mileage reimbursement, sales expenses, health insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and more.
Skyline offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, competitive pay and benefits and continuous learning opportunities. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skyline is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status protected under federal, state, or local law.
For a virtual visit, go to www.skyline.com and