We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time event coordinator for its Ontario, California office. Position provides event coordination and planning support for the Event Program in addition to client development, meetings, and planning for the office and Event Managers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Event management experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and mail merges required
- Knowledge of social marketing techniques is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred
- The position is forty hours per week and requires some local travel with flexibility for early morning and evening hours
Our top concern is to expand market reach for the brands we promote. By crafting product launches that boost awareness and engage specific public segments, we also meet an array of buyer needs. Everyone on our team, from entry-level to leadership, are fully dedicated to these core values of teamwork and determination.
We believe unstoppable career growth is possible for any driven and passionate individual. That's why we offer limitless advancement options to our team members as they progress along their paths to success. Our team member promotions are based on merit only never office favorites or seniority. What's more, our individualized training program further facilitates their momentum. This commitment attracts high-performing professionals throughout the industry to our firm.
Location/Region: Pomona, CA (US)